Far Infrared Rays have the ability to penetrate and elevate the temperature of the subcutaneous layers of our bodies. FIR penetrates our bodies 4-5 centimeters into the dermis (middle layer of skin) and will increase the subcutaneous temperature to approximately 105-107 degrees Fahrenheit! These principles enable the expansion of blood capillaries, the stimulation of blood circulation, an increase in your metabolism between blood and tissue promotes tissue regeneration and reduces cramping. It also penetrates from the muscles into the blood vessels, lymphatic glands, and nerves.It also adjusts the autonomic nerve function and reduces the over stimulation of sensory nerves. Because of all these benefits, it is the perfect health builder in maintaining one’s general health.
What are Far Infrared Rays
- They are a specific wave length of light from the sun.
- They are the safest and most beneficial rays from the sun.
- They are part of the electromagnetic spectrum just below red light rays.
- They are not visible to the human eye, yet they can be seen with special cameras.
- They are perceived as a gentle, comfortable type of radiant heat. Radiant heat is a simple form of energy that heats objects directly through a process called conversion without heating the air in between.
How the Far Infrared HotHouse Dome helped me with my RSD / CRPS: The HotHouse gives you a wonderful gentle type of warmth that is very relaxing. It is so relaxing you can fall asleep, which I have done lying under it quite often. Using the HotHouse with the Chi Machine really helped me by allowing me to relax easier. Having RSD, my muscles were so “tight” all the time from the pain that the HotHouse was a blessing to have. I think it is a great pain reliever! I still use it daily and sometimes if I don’t feel good I will lay under it for hours.