Shortly after finishing my education in natural and complimentary health, I came up with the idea for the Healthy Habits Challenge! I noticed throughout the years when coaching individuals with chronic pain or individuals who wanted to feel better that they were lacking some or all of what I call, the essential healthy habits. I learned myself, with my own challenges that it is hard to achieve wellness without building a strong foundation. To build a strong foundation you need to be willing to change and create healthy habits.
I don’t believe that you will achieve wellness without creating these essential habits to promote your overall health. Developing these essential healthy habits will create a strong foundation to support you throughout your journey we call life. Life is full of little bumps on the road. Some of these bumps may be physical and some will be emotional. Love, anger, grief, happiness are all part of life. When these bumps occur, you may find yourself in need of some special attention. However, I believe that the following habits will help you create the strong foundation you will need to handle these bumps in the road with ease and confidence.
When I first got injured in 1994, I made a decision that I had to be more responsible for my health. Me the Person In the Mirror. I realized I had to make the decisions, with help from others, on everything from food to wellness products. Every day what decisions I made determined my habits and eventually these habits determined my health.
Below is a list of habits I have developed over the past 22 years through my own journey. These habits are my FREE gift to you to help shorten your journey and make it a little easier!
YOU CAN START CREATING YOUR TOMORROW WITH THE HEALTHY HABITS CHALLENGE!
Essential Healthy Habits
- Water – Drink and Shower in Clean Water
- Eat Good Food – 3 Meals a Day, Shoot for Greens, Salads, and Fruit. Read your Labels. Balance your pH Balance
- Move your Body – Exercise and Deep Breathing
- Nutritional Supplements – Why you need them to support your overall health and your weakest body system
- Digestion and Elimination – Gut Health, Detoxification and Cleansing
- Environment – Learn about Healthy Cooking, Air (Salt Lamps), Cleaning Products, Body Products
- Emotions – Improve your sleep. Bach Flowers, Aromatherapy, Healing Code, Emotion Code
- Prayer, Meditation, Socializing – Important Keys for Longevity
Are you Ready to Begin!
Learn how you can instill 8 simple habits
into your daily life and change how you feel!
Be your Healthier Self – START Today!