Why we need Cellular Detoxification
Technology has advanced over the last hundred years which has been totally amazing for many of us. Our lives have been transformed and enriched by this technology. Even though we are blessed with modern day technology it has come with a price due to the creation of thousands of chemicals.
These chemicals have provided us many conveniences. Lots of useful gadgets, cell phones, computers, televisions. Chemicals are used in dry cleaning, wrinkle free clothes, stain resistant carpeting and upholstery. There are chemicals that control the insects in our homes as well as the insects and weeds in our garden. Chemicals also preserve our food and keep hospitals and food manufacturing more sterile. There are chemicals also used in our personal care products such as toothpaste, deodorant, soaps, shampoos, make-up, cleaning products. There are even chemicals found in the plastics we use.
These chemicals, although they may be somewhat safe individually in low quantity. When these chemicals are combined with other chemicals their toxic load becomes a burden for our body which will be discussed in this month’s Sunshine Sharing. Nature’s Sunshine Products to help with detoxification include Rejuvenaid, Ultrabiome DTX, and Daily Detox. If you really want to restore your gut health and clean out your body, join our Purify 2.0 Program.
Favorite Cleaning Recipes
All Purpose Cleaner – Makes 32 ounces.
- 16 ounces of Water
- 16 ounces of Vinegar
- 2 TBSP Castile Soap
- 30 Drops of Essential Oils. I like to use the following essential oils or a combination of them: tea tree, lemon, lime, or orange. Nature’s Sunshine makes an essential oil Blend called Purity that has a really clean and refreshing scent.
Window Cleaner – Makes 16 ounces
- 1 Cup Water
- 1 Cup Vinegar
- 3 Drops of Dishwashing Liquid. I use Dawn. This stuff works well and rarely leaves any streaks.
Air Freshener – 4 oz
- 3 oz Distilled Water
- 1 oz Hydrogen Peroxide
- 24 Drops of any blend or single essential oil
I use this air freshener all the time in the winter. It seems to help moisturize the dry air and help with static.
- Create a paste with castile soap and baking soda. I usually use 1 – 3 tablespoons of castile soap with 1/4 to 3/4 cup of baking soda depending on how big of an area I am scrubbing. I also add between 3-10 drops of an essential oil.
Improving Cellular Detoxification with the Chi Machine
The Chi Machine is amazing! It promotes overall circulation and provides movement of the lymphatic system. Two essentials needed by our body to promote detoxification, especially at the cellular level.
Tips to help keep your cells detox include:
- Optimizing your diet by eating natural whole foods including lots of fruits and veggies.
- Drinking 1/2 your body weight in ounces per day of water
- Daily use of the Chi Machine to keep your body moving and cleansing. Let’s help those nutrients flow into our cells and the toxins flow out!