It’s all about Building Health!
Hi, I’m Mara and I am offering these online wellness programs because I was right where you are, except when I was ready to do something about it, health and wellness coaching wasn’t as available as it is today.
I got injured in 1994 and had to learn to cope and manage my chronic pain and symptoms from CRPS / RSD. For the first 11 years I focused on managing my symptoms and one day I began to focus on building health and see what my body could do on its own as it began to rebuild strength. Many people thought I was a little unconventional, but it worked!
Did you know that many of today’s chronic health concerns are the result of our lifestyle habits. I believe if we improve our habits, we can improve our health!
Wellness Programs Offered
Below are the services and wellness programs we offer. These are designed to share with you the basic habits I developed as well as knowledge about gut health, healthy living and supplements specific to each program. I love helping people improve how they feel!
Questions? Give us a Call – Let’s Discuss what Works Best for You
If you are wondering which wellness program fits your needs
or if we might be a good fit, give us a call.
We offer a complimentary 30 minute call.
We can talk and get to know each other.
Some of the Reasons People Seek Wellness Programs
If you resonate with the questions and statements below one of our Wellness Programs may be beneficial.
- Do you feel tired all the time and would love to be able to do more things.
- When you were younger, did you wake up this achy and stiff.
- Are you wondering how you are going to manage your conditions pertaining to metabolic syndrome (type 2 diabetes, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, fatty liver).
- Are you feeling uncomfortable because you are heavier than you would like to be.
- Are you trying to manage life while living with chronic pain.
- Are you dealing with a chronic health issue and wonder if healthy living can help.
- Just want to learn more about healthy living and creating healthier lifestyle habits.
- What does a healthy microbiome or gut health have to do with it?
- Getting older and concerned that your retirement may not be as enjoyable.
- Wanting or needing to get in better shape and interested in what things you can do to accomplish that and improve your overall wellness.
- How many fruits and vegetables should I really be eating.
- Do you feel stressed out all the time.